Saturday was fun. My friend from daycare, Ashlyn, had her third
birthday party. Her mom and dad held it at a local state park so we got to play in the forest. I do not think I have mentioned Ashlyn by name before but she is one of the girls I made Daddy build a picnic table for. That was my gift to her this year - a pink and white picnic table. She really liked it.We had hot dogs and hamburgers for lunch then came the good stuff - ice cream and cupcakes. Ashlyn's mommy was nice enough that I got to have TWO cupcakes. A blue one and a pink one.
After we ate Emily E, Emily B and I all went over to the creek to play. Emily E did not want to get wet but Emily B and I played in the water and splashed Emily B's sisters. It was a lot of fun.When we finished in the creek Emily E, Ashlyn and I all went for a walk with Mommy and Daddy (and the girls' parents). I thought we were just walking in the woods and stopped several
times to see squirrels and rocks, but then we ended up at a TRAIN STATION!!! The train pulled up and Daddy paid the man and I got to ride the train. It was fun, we sat in the front seat and the man blew the whistle and everything. While we were riding the train we saw a baby deer and it's mommy.When the train ride finished we left the party and came back home. No sooner had we walked in the door then Mommy expected me to go upstairs for a nap. How am I expected to sleep after everything I just experienced? A birthday party and a train ride on the same day and she wants SLEEP? That is just impossible.
No comments:
Post a Comment