Well, typical Saturday in what I refer to as the 'Xander household'. The highlights of the day of course were a birthday party for a school friend and my first "build" of the month.

Mommy and Daddy got me up early so we could get ready for everything, Mommy even packed me extra clothes (she is smart that way). Anyway the first stop of the day was to see Mr. Marty. He works at some place where everyone dresses in orange and I get to build. When we first started coming to these things Mommy was not real sure I would like it, but come on, I get to hit things with a hammer and no one yells at me. It is like the PERFECT kid activity. Today we built a pencil box. I am not sure what it is for, Daddy mentioned something about school. Oh well, I guess that could be useful. Mr. Marty is always real nice to me when I come visit and he even gave me a couple of extra projects to do at home.

After we left the orange store we went to Austin's birthday party. They had it at a big store where there were slides and bouncing bubbles and everything. They even had TRAINS! At first I wasn't too sure about the party, but Daddy asked if I would take him to the top of the big slide (shhh don't tell him I told you but Daddy was afraid to go by himself). So I told him I would slide with him but he had to carry me up - no way was I climbing up there. So after playing for a while we went and got cake and ice cream.

I really like birthdays - when is the next one I get to go to?
1 comment:
Hey Xander,
Loved your e-mail of just another Saturday how about keeping me posted on your Saturdays,I also liked the Thomas The Train section too.
Post a Comment