Anyway thought I would take the time to tell you about this past Saturday. Daddy said he had to go to someplace called Kinston and fix their PC's - that is what Daddy does. So we got in my car and drove, and drove, and drove some more until we got to Kinston. When we got there Mommy and Daddy went in to fix all the problems they were having while I went out to explore "Downtown Kinston". As you can see I did not find too much. Usually I get to see Miss Sherie and Ms Anne while I am down in Kinston but this time they weren't there (Daddy says because only crazy people like him work on Saturdays).Anyway, after we left Kinston, Daddy said we had to hurry because we
were going to my first ever baseball game that night! Work was having a big picnic and there was going to be baseball and fireworks and singing and hotdogs and all sorts of good things to do. We got to the park and Daddy worked with me on catching the ball. I have a long way to go. After we played catch, Daddy got me a hot dog and we had dinner. I thought that was going to be it but then we went and got seats and watched a baseball game. One of Mommy's bosses tried to teach me about the pitcher and the batter but I am not really sure I understood all of that, maybe next game. After the game
was over it was REALLY late and I thought we would go home, especially when they turned out all the lights in the park. But then some guys in police cars came through the wall and they all started singing! Daddy said they were supposed to be someone called the 'Blues Brothers' but the really neat part was all during their singing fireworks were going off. They had lots of neat fireworks.Sunday Mommy asked me if I would like to go see another baseball game. I told her yes, because I wanted to see fireworks again. She told me that they don't always have fireworks at the game. I told her that was ok because there would always be those guys singing! Funny but she started laughing then. Oh well who can understand parents.
3 comments:
You had to drive to Kinston ... hahahaha!
Sounds like it was a good ball game. Was there a jump-jump for the kids this year?
he is such good looking young man
RJ
Post a Comment