Well I had a busy evening last night. After Mommy and Daddy picked me up at daycare I had to go to work - mowing the grass. It is ok, I like mowing the grass and really would rather do it everyday rather than wait for the weekends.Daddy keeps telling me that he is going to "help" me mow whenever we come home from school but honestly all he ever does is sit over at his grill and watch me. How again is that "helping"?
Anyway with another job well done, I
can look back on my clean yard and decide what to do next. This usually involves my swing set, or more imporantly my fort.Daddy and Pa-Paw built it for my birthday and I play there every chance I get. It is fun to climb up the ladder or the rock wall and play pirate or go down the slide.
Not too much going on here though, just work and play. I get to go build
something this weekend and a friend of mine from school is having a birthday party. I like birthday parties because cake is involved.Well until next time, this is Xander signing off.
No comments:
Post a Comment