Yesterday was a very good day. First off, Daddy picked me up early at school. I like school, but I love Daddy. Anyway, we went home and he told me Mommy was not home yet. Well, I didn't want to go inside until she was around...so he mowed the grass with me! As I have told you all in the past, mowing the lawn is one of my all time favorite activities. Well as we were cutting the grass Mommy came home and we took out my jeep and played for a while since slow poke Daddy had not finished the lawn yet.
One thing I forgot to mention about this past weekend is that Daddy and I made me a toolbox and he even gave me tools for it. By far the best tool is this tape thingy that makes a "whoosh" noise if I pull out the yellow part. Daddy can make the yellow part stay out but I haven't learned that trick yet. After Daddy finished mowing the grass we went inside and made dinner....and dessert. I like eating dessert because it usually means I get to take a bath afterwards.
Yep. All in all yesterday was a good day.
1 comment:
This is Mr. Marty from Home Depot. I am honored to be mentioned in your blog. That tool box in the picture looks a WHOLE lot like one of the Kids' Workdhop kits. I am glad to see it is being used! If you ever want to email me my home email is robinow@bellsouth.com.
Post a Comment