9.05.2006

Long Weekend

This past weekend was a little different. For starters Saturday was my Uncle Jeff's birthday. I was really excited cause I like birthdays a lot but there wasn't a party! I guess when you get to be as old as Uncle Jeff you don't like parties anymore. I hope I never get to be like that.

Daddy and Mommy DID take me to the orange build this weekend. Mr. Marty was there and he has even seen my website! This weekend we built a birdhouse. When the build was over we went shopping in the orange store and Daddy found me a real tool bag and tool kit. It has a hammer and everything I need for my builds. The only problem is that Mommy won't let me bring it in the house and "work" at my table.

Daddy spent most of the weekend cleaning out the garage so that I could get to my bike. I got the bike as part of my Christmas presents last year but I was never able to reach the pedals. Once Daddy got the bike out I was able to convince Mommy to take me for a ride up and down our driveway. I like the bike, but I still have a hard time with those pedals. It is much easier just to have Mommy or Daddy push me.

On a side note, I have Mommy and Daddy check my site all the time and read me all the comments you write me. Please leave me more because I really like hearing from everyone.

1 comment:

Jennie said...

Sweet wheels, Xander! Keep riding as much as you can, and you'll be a pro on those pedals in no time.

But don't run into other kids, because that only leads to giant dental bills. Not that I know anything about that PERSONALLY ... but I heard that could happen.