5.10.2012

Getting Closer to Disney trip

I think I almost have Dad convinced that I am just as excited or more than Mom about our trip.  I have been counting down and not the normal count down that Mom is doing.  She is just doing days until we arrive at park and days until we leave for trip.  I am counting down those, plus days until school ends and how many school only days are left.  I sat down with Dad the other night and went through my guide books that I got for our Disney trip at Christmas and went through it page by page discussing the rides and how excited I was and how much I wanted to go on which rides the most.  We have already changed one of the meals we originally planned and added 2 more.  I have already talked about going to the Lego store at Downtown Disney and what Lego's I would like to get.
Model of outside the store at Downtown Disney in .
Model of outside the store at Downtown Disney in . (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
Daytona Pepsi 400 at the Lego Store in Downtow...
Daytona Pepsi 400 at the Lego Store in Downtown Disney (Photo credit: Wikipedia)


Model of Nessie outside the store at Downtown ...
Model of Nessie outside the store at Downtown Disney in . (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
 Mom said that we could look but that we would buy those on the last day of our trip so that I can get other things that I might want more.

Mom has talked me into riding Snow Whites Scary ride.  She said that it was going away this year and that it would be replaced with the Seven Dwarfs Mine Car ride.  I am debating on if I want to get a new autograph book or just use mine from our trip 4 years ago and just get a new one when I fill it up.

Mom was telling me that they just opened a Build your own Star Wars Droid at DHS.  She said that Dad & I could each build our own.  How cool!!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: