After I joined the Pirate League and received my Pirate name.
![]() |
| Before I get my Pirate costume |
I am Enrique Sharkbite!
![]() |
| Developing my black eye from fight |
![]() |
| My black eye is coming along |
Proud of my black eye! I earned it fighting Blackbeard!
I earned my scar, when I thought Blackbeard was out but he wasn't. I had to run my sword through him.
Every respectable Pirate has to have a beard!
I love my look!
![]() |
| Do you see my hand tattoo |
![]() |
| I think I can give Jack Sparrow a run for his money!!!!!!!!!!! |
Got to fight the Villains and save Magic Kingdom!!
![]() |
| Playing sorcerers at Magic Kingdom |
Every good Pirate has to be able to ride a horse!
![]() |
| Pirates have to be able to ride a horse |
Pirate is stealing a train!






























.jpg)



.jpg)



No comments:
Post a Comment