When planning our trip to Disney, Dad & Mom showed me all the character meals and asked which ones I would like to go to. We went over the menus to make sure that they had things we would like to eat and the characters that appear there. One of the ones I told them that I definitely wanted to go to was the 'Ohana Breakfast - it was the only place that said Stitch was a main character. As you can see by my smile Stitch is still my favorite. Mom made the comment that Nani (Lilo's sister) would not like the way my face lite up and the way I jumped up for a hug with Lilo.
![]() |
| Me & Lilo |
I was extremely happy to see Stitch.
![]() |
| Me & Stitch |
Pluto was trying to hide me.
![]() |
| Pluto & Me |
After we returned from Disney, Mom asked me where I really liked eating at, Chef Mickeys, Cape May, and 'Ohana were my top favorite meals.



No comments:
Post a Comment