I have Dad thinking I am not excited about our vacation plans. Truth be told, I am TOTALLY EXCITED. I can't wait to get to DISNEY and see STITCH.
Mom & I have being checking out pictures and videos other people have up about Disney, the most recent one we watch was an old episode of Unwrapped at Disney. Mom said it was a very old episode because they called DHS Park MGM Park on it. I saw a bunch of restaurants I want to go to and almost every single one we had already chosen and made reservations to.
Dad claims Mom is more excited than me because he never hears me talk about it only Mom. Mom keeps telling him that I asked her this, told her that about it. Yesterday I started working on a list to go along with Mom's list of what things we need to make sure are packed for the trip.
I am really excited to see our room and go to the Parks. We are booked for a Pirate themed room and the pools look awesome at our Resort.
No comments:
Post a Comment