Well, as anyone who has had to listen to Daddy lately knows, I am almost completely potty trained. I can even go through the night without accident. Daddy will jokingly tell people that I am "housebroken". Well after this trip to MaMaw's, something tells me he will not use those words again.
I was outside playing with my cousin Jamie and mentioned how I hated having to go inside to go to the bathroom rather than using my diaper like I used to. She (yes she) then passed on a little trick she learned to get around this. Looking back, the solution was so simple I am sure I would have figured it out sooner or later. The solution? Easy - Just go tee-tee outside.
I was so proud of doing this I had to run in and tell MaMaw and PaPaw about it. Guess that DOES take away from the "not having to go in" advantage but still.
1 comment:
You know, dogs use the potty outside, and they get PRAISED for it. Too bad kids can't do the same thing!
Post a Comment