3.08.2007

And Now a Word From Our Sponsor

Hey, This is Daddy writing to let you know of a VERY momentous occasion going on right now. This is not something that Xander would tell you about himself but I thought as a very proud Daddy that I should. Xander is moving exclusively into "big boy" underwear. Yep no more diapers, no more pull-ups, hello $30 a month in extra money.

We had made a deal with him several months ago that if he could go 3 days without an "accident" at night he could switch out of pull-ups. Well, he made it 5 before reminding us of this deal. So 3 nights ago we let him keep on his "big boy" underwear. Honestly it has worked out pretty well - well until our set back last night. He is learning however, and Mommy and I are very hopeful that he has turned that final corner.

You know...it does not seem like he has been with us long enough to have moved forward as much as he has.

No comments: