3.08.2007

Resistance Is Futile...

Well, it has been a while but really not too much going on in Xanderland. Two builds a month, school 5 days a week, just routine. That was really boring so this past weekend I decided to change that. Mommy and Daddy had to go to the electronics store to get a new antenna installed for their Sirius radio. After thinking about it they decided to get it professionally installed, but that meant we had to spend an extra couple of hours looking around.

First I tried to convince Daddy to get me a game. Nope. Then I tried a movie. Still nothing. I was beginning to think I had lost my touch. We walked over to a restaurant to get some lunch and to get me to behave Daddy offered to take me to see the puppies at the pet store. Big Mistake Daddy.

Yep, I am now the owner of my very own puppy. Turns out I haven't lost it at all. Mommy and Daddy tried to work on names for the puppy but I didn't like their suggestions. I wanted to name him Buckeye. Mommy and Daddy didn't seem to think this was a good idea, mainly because our OTHER dog is also named Buckeye. I did not think that was a big deal but they just would not understand.

In the end we made a deal. My new dog is named B.J. which stands for Buckeye Junior. He is very playful and we already have a lot of fun. Buckeye is not really sure what to make of this new addition but he seems to get along with him o.k.

No comments: