12.28.2006

Fish Are Friends, Not Food.

Grammy and Poppy both had to work today so Mommy and Daddy took me to a place they liked to visit called an aquarium. I thought that was a really funny word but Mommy explained that they had lots of fishes there, and I could walk with sharks swimming around me and even though it was already past Christmas they even had Santa! Well after all the stuff he brought me I had to go and tell him "Thank You".

Anyway, we drove down to the Newport Aquarium and went into see everything. They had little fish, and glowing fish, and sharks and everything. It was really fun. They even had an area where you could pet the fish. I wasn't about to do that because the water was COLD - but Daddy petted a shark! They had a really cool shark at the aquarium named "Sweet Pea". It swam real close to the glass so we could see it.

We had a lot of fun at the aquarium. I never knew there were so many different types of fish. After we looked at all the fish Daddy took us out for Pizza and then stopped for Ice Cream on the way home.
I am really beginning to like it up here in Ohio.

No comments: