Anyway, Daddy had made arrangements with Santa so he knew where I was and still delivered my stocking to me plus everyone else had gotten me lots of stuff to play with. I got MatchBox cars and trains and Little People and books and everything I asked for. Santa even brought Buckeye a stocking full of bones. After everything had been unwrapped it was time for Daddy's favorite part of the holidays...trying to figure out how to assemble my toys so I could play with them. You would think he would learn to get things that were easy to put together but every year there is SOMETHING he has to work out.One of the first things I wanted assembled was my Little People. I like them because they have
ramps and cars and swings and I can pretend it is me doing all that stuff. Daddy put it together and then played with me for a while. It was a lot of fun. I had a GREAT Christmas and I hope you did too.
No comments:
Post a Comment