1.02.2007

Let's Go Back. Back in Time.

OK. I know I have been bad and not posting. Not my fault - Daddy hasn't wanted to help out lately. But we had such a FUN holiday that I wanted to post everything about it, and Daddy said "OK"...so if you look you will see lots of new posts. Daddy said he could even date them so that they show up on the day we were actually doing the stuff. Daddy is neat that way.

2 comments:

Jennie said...

Xander, it sounds like you had a most excellent Christmas holiday.

I'd start making my list for next year, if I were you.

Anonymous said...

Xander - This is MaMaw -- we were so happy to have you come visit with us!! And wasn't Christmas fun? We miss having you here now -- maybe Spring Break from school you can come back up for another week. Love you!!!