12.27.2006

Planes, Trains, and Automobiles

Another cold day here at Grammy and Poppy's. It is neat here with all the trains going by but I do not think I like it being so cold all the time. I have to wear my coat EVERYWHERE!

Today Mommy and Daddy took me to an Air Force Museum to see all the different planes. Daddy says he used to like coming to this museum back when he lived around here and thought I might like it. It was a lot of fun, they had big planes and little planes and different things to do, but honestly I was a little afraid of the wings. I did not like being under them at ALL.

Now I am not saying I did not have fun. They had all sorts of things to do safely away from airplane wings, including a 'cockpit' I got to play in. Then they had really big planes you could climb in, they even had cars parked in some of them!

It was fun at the museum, and Daddy thinks I will like it even more in a few years when I am older.

No comments: