10.03.2006

No Time for a Vacation

Hi everybody.

Sorry I have not posted in a while, I have been busy with school starting back up.

Lots of interesting things have been happening since the last time I told Daddy what to write. For starters, I go to a real nice daycare and this year Mommy and Daddy signed me up for gymnastics. One day a week a nice lady comes and we bounce and roll and crawl through things and it is a lot of fun. I am in 3k now and learning all my letters and numbers. In fact I have been teaching Daddy HIS numbers. He is a little slow but I always encourage him when he gets them right. GoodJob Daddy.

Mommy and Daddy brought me home a surprise not too long ago - my Halloween costume. I am going as a pirate. Mommy and Daddy have let me wear my costume a bit because they want me to get used to it. Last year I did not like dressing up AT ALL. Originally I wanted to be a monster, but now I really like the pirate outfit and guess what. My Grammy and Poppy called me and told me cousin Zain was ALSO going as a pirate so that is really neat.

On top of that I have gone up to visit my cousin Jamie a lot. She just had her birthday - she turned 4! She had her party at Mr. Cheese's (Chuck E. that is) place and there was games and pizza and cake and a train we could crawl into!

It is strange it seems like there is ALWAYS a birthday party to go to - that or a build - and as long as there is I will keep liking the weekends.

1 comment:

Jennie said...

Ahoy, matey! Here's a tip: make your mom walk the plank next time you don't want to eat your dinner.

And the liking weekends thing, Xander - you will soon learn that's not just a kid thing.