This weekend got off to a busy start. Daddy was having friends
from work over for a party Saturday so we spent Friday night cleaning house. I made 8 monies for picking up my toys. Saturday morning we got up bright and early and went to the blue store for a build. Miss Kelly was there this time and we built ANOTHER birdhouse!! This one was a little birdhouse not like the big one last weekend. We finished the build and Miss Kelly even gave me
a couple of extra kits to practice on at home using my new tools.We left the build and came home to finish getting ready for the party. I made lots of new friends at the party. I showed them my swingset, and my basketgame, and my house (Mommy thinks it is her house but we all know better). Daddy even let me stay up a little later than usual so I could watch part of the game...and the Buckeyes won!
1 comment:
A build AND a party?
That's a big day for you, Xander!
Post a Comment