I know I have told you before but Saturday is the best. We slept in a little bit today, I refused to get out of bed until the sun had woken up - that seemed fair to me. After breakfast we went to the blue store for my build, today we made firetrucks. That makes two weeks in a row that I got to build firetrucks. Mr. Marty's was a bank, but Miss Kelly's was RED.
After the build we all went shopping. I don't mind shopping as long as I get to stay in my car and watch movies. First Mommy went to a store and Daddy and I stayed outside, and then Daddy went to some stores and Mommy and I stayed in the car. Daddy bought some things to make for Halloween - he told me they were a surprise. I hope if he builds I get to help.
After all the shopping was done I was a little tired and had already missed my nap time. Mommy put my chair back a little and I was able to doze on the way home. I'll write more soon. Promise.
No comments:
Post a Comment