Quick note since I took that "vacation". It is Friday, my favorite day of the week. I get to eat pizza in school, Mommy and Daddy are happy when they pick me up, and tomorrow is a build! I know all I seem to talk about on here is building things but I really do enjoy it.
I wanted to go build last night. Since Mommy and Daddy bought me my tools, and Mr. Marty and Ms. Kelly have given me spare kits this shouldn't be a problem right? Well apparently Mommy thought that 8:30 was a bit late to start building. So I let her talk me into taking a bath instead. Tomorrow's build is at the orange store and I can't wait.
Not only is it a build at the orange store, but Mommy and Daddy talked to Mr. Marty last time and he told them we were building a fire engine bank. This combines most of my favorite things - build, fire engines and monies. If they could get trains involved it would be perfect.
I already have one bank. I get monies for helping Mommy and Daddy around the house. I get 3 monies for cleaning up my toys and 5 monies for cleaning my room. Daddy keeps trying to tell me that some monies are worth more than others but I haven't gotten that quite figured out. Besides all I want the monies for is throwing in the water when I go to MaMaw and PaPaw's house. That and candy.
1 comment:
Sounds like this boy has a promising career in engineering.
Post a Comment