School started. Cub Scouts started. We have already had a cookie dough/pizza kits fund raiser at school and Popcorn fund raiser for Scouts. Getting ready for Cub Haunted. Love camping with dad and the other Cub Scouts. Mom said she plans on using that time to get caught up on her Block of the Month and try to work on the Monster quilt she is making that I have claimed and that Jamie now wants one similar too. She said then she plans to work on cleaning without us around.
Cub Scouts, Gymnastics, camping, school, home work, playing and helping clean the house. I told mom school should only be 4 days a week so I can have a little more time.
I love my family!!! I have been trying to talk Mom into upgrading her Ipad so I can have hers. She said that the next tech item is going to be Dad's Christmas present, I'm hoping that means she gets Dad one and her a new so I can get hers. I have been looking at the sales ads for Halloween Costumes and marking which ones I like and trying to decide what I want to wear for Halloween. Mom & Dad both said no Iron Man, no Pirate - have already been those twice. I mentioned Harry Potter, Angry Birds, Mario & characters from Mario Kart - but we will have to see what I decide on. Still working on my Christmas wish list so I can write Santa.
No comments:
Post a Comment