10.13.2011

Finally!! Dad has good luck again.

Check out Dad's blog.  He is employed again!!!!  Mom said the Lord moves in mysterious ways and that sometimes he gives you lots of hardships and headaches before a blessing.  Down side for me is that I have to go back to after school care every day now, upside is I still get to go visit Mom's family in Ohio at Christmas and will hopefully get to play in lots of snow.  I already told her I want to go back to Wright-Patterson Air Force Base and see the Museum, last time I was there I was only about 2 and can't remember much about it but I love going to Pensacola's Naval Museum.  I also stated that I want to do my 1st visit to THE OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY. 

I have already told Mom several times that I want to go to Ohio State for college - Mom keeps telling me that I am only in 3rd Grade and may change my mind.  She should know that I am stubborn just like everyone else in the family.  I got her to compromise when I was naming our 2nd dog.  Our first, of course, is named Buckeye.  I wanted to name the second Buckeye, but she wouldn't let me.  Finally, I got her to suggest naming him Buckeye Junior but calling him BJ so the dogs wouldn't get confused.  I had to make her think it was her idea, if I remember correctly, Dad told me I had to make her think it was her idea, if I wanted her to do something she didn't want to do.

No comments: