Xander went to bed last night upset, woke up upset. The problem? It's still not Spring Break. He is counting the days until he gets to go to Disney. Paula made him an autograph book and we have been talking to him about all the neat things he gets to do on the trip and he is REALLY looking forward to it.
We did hit a bit of a snag last night though. Xander wants to ride to Disney with MaMaw and PaPaw since they are leaving earlier than Mommy and Daddy. The problem is they are leaving TOO early - they were going to pick him up at school around noon and he was afraid he would miss 'Ice Cream Day'. I offered to buy him ice cream. I offered to have MaMaw and PaPaw buy him ice cream. I tried everything and he still was upset that he might miss Ice Cream Day.
Finally, at 11:00 I had to call the grandparents and let them know not to come get him before he can have his ice cream.
Yep! That's my son.
No comments:
Post a Comment