My First visit to Disney and the first person I see is my favorite "STITCH"! - he was waiting off to one side I walked into Epcot. Mom and Dad took me and we bought an autograph book but I did not see him the rest of the day. I did see Donald and even had him sign my book.
My favorite rides at Epcot are "Soarin" which feels like you are flying and someone tries to hit you with a golf ball! and the Maelstrom. Daddy says it is funny I like this ride but it is cool because you are in a boat and go backwards down a waterfall!
My favorite rides at Epcot are "Soarin" which feels like you are flying and someone tries to hit you with a golf ball! and the Maelstrom. Daddy says it is funny I like this ride but it is cool because you are in a boat and go backwards down a waterfall!
1 comment:
Stitch is one of my favorite characters as well. I am glad that you had such a good time.
Becky (Publix cashier)
Post a Comment