Mommy & daddy say I need to learn patience, that Disney will be here sooner than I think and then gone in a blink of the eye. I keep counting down until we leave. Mommy and Daddy have shown me all the pictures they took when they were visiting Disney and I have watched a lot of specials on the rides there. Daddy says his favorite ride is the Haunted House. It sounds spooky but Daddy swears he will ride it with me.
I actually told them that I was going to ride down with MaMaw & PaPaw because they were leaving a few hours before Mommy & Daddy.
I have been told that I can't buy everything I see or I won't have enough money to buy the things I really want. I have been earning money doing chores and trying to do well in school. It is not a lot but I told them that I would have enough money cause I could just get more from MaMaw & PaPaw.
No comments:
Post a Comment