4.01.2007

A Change

Well, I think it is time for a change here at the Xander Zone. I have always tried to post Xander's thoughts, ideas, and experiences in as close to his own words as possible. That has grown increasingly difficult because really as a 3 year old he can repeat the same sentence about wanting to play baseball for 3 days. Nonstop. No really.

Anyway with this in mind, I think it is best if I re-do the site with Paula and my observations on this wonderful little being who has so taken over our lives.

What does this mean for you, the reader? Well hopefully this will lead to more posts. Several times in the past I have had GREAT post ideas, but couldn't ever get them past the Xander-translator, now that will not be an issue.

Hope you like the change...and yes this means in 3 more years I get to change the site again.

No comments: