5.25.2013

Trip to Mt. Juliet, Knoxville, Cookeville

We we up to look at locations to move to when Dad gets his new job at Tennessee Tech.  I am pulling for Mt. Juliet because of Charles Daniel Park.  I loved the park, it even has free wifi for parents. It is a huge park.  Mom & Dad took me to Baskin & Robins (BR) and I fell in love with their ice cream.

We played putt-putt and I got a hole in one on the 18th hole and won a free game.  I bought a few things at the Disney outlet and 2 new pairs of Crocs.  We went to an Apple farm for lunch and I bought some pencils and erasers with apples on them for my teachers and myself.  Dad bought some apple butter.

We had dinner at Cheddars, and didn't much care for the food.  The service was horrible.  Couldn't get drink refills and the food tasted off.

We drove around Tennessee Tech campus and looked at all the buildings.  It looks like a really nice school on the outside.

We visited a few apartment complexes and a couple of housing developments to get some ideas of what was available.




No comments: