8.19.2011

First Days of School Year 2011-2012

I went with Mom & Dad to drop off my school supplies and meet my teacher this past Friday.  I really like her.  I have 3 kids from 2nd grade in my class.  I started school on Monday and found that there are 2 from 1st grade in my class and 1 from a split class list.  I am enjoying school.  Dad started school on Tuesday, see his comment on Dad's blog regarding his first day.

Mom & Dad had a busy, productive weekend.  Mom filled in the crevice between the tile and the wall where Dad had removed the baseboards so he could install Wainscoting. Dad has almost completed installing the Wainscoting. Mom is on one of her cleaning/reorganizing work.  Dad just hopes she will leave his studying room alone since they just finished painting that room.  Mom's Blog has picturesShe said after she finishes downstairs, we will all work on my room, so they can finally start painting it Scarlet & Gray for Ohio State like I have asked for.

Mom says that if she can get those areas done, she plans on starting on the garage when it is cooler.  Dad will be busy in school, so I will have to make sure she doesn't do anything drastic with Dad's tools.  She told me that if I will crush all the cans in the garage to help out, I can keep the money we get for Disney, plus my usual pay for working.

No comments: