7.18.2011

Getting Ready to go back to school

I have been having a blast this summer.  First Camp Mamaw, then a day camp, then WWW at Mamaw's church, then Cub Scout Day Camp, back to Mamaw's, home with Mom for my birthday week, then spending the day at a neighbors house playing with her kids and going places.  I am really enjoying my time at Ms. Amanda's house, she has taken me to Alabama Adventure Water Park several times.  We are planning to go to the Library for Story time. 

I got a new Razor for my birthday, about 8 A to Z mystery books and this past weekend, Mom & Dad took my friend JW and Ms. Amanda's daughter and myself to see the New Harry Potter movie in 3D.  I had a blast.  I asked to take people to movies instead of a birthday party. 

Mom tells me that it is about time we start getting ready to go back to school in a month's time. I am happy because she doesn't just mean I am going back to school.  Dad starts back on his new degree.  I talked Dad into going back to school for his 3rd degree.  You can read all about it on his blog at Interdisciplinary Engineering.  I am very proud of him.  Like me, Dad likes to see comments so he knows people are actually reading what is going on.  

Mom just took 7 quilt tops to get quilted.  You can read about it at Mom's quilting blog .  I am proud of Mom too.  I go with her and look at material and beg for more quilts.  I told her that I want to start getting material for more quilts aliens/space stuff, dinosaurs, cub scouts/boy scouts, and more animals.  I love her quilts.  In fact 2 of the ones she just took to get quilted were ones for me.

No comments: