8.13.2008

First Day of School

Well Xander turned 5 this year and that means he starts "Big Boy School" today. Yep, my little boy is in Kindergarten. His teacher (Mrs. Beck) seems to be a very nice lady and everyone we have mentioned her name to tells us we got a "good one". It was difficult taking him to school this morning (and not just because of horrendous traffic). It is just hard to believe my little boy is old enough to be in that school already. It just seems like yesterday we were taking him home from the hospital. OK maybe not yesterday, but last week tops, and now here he is all ready to face the terrors of elementary schools.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Xander, I am so proud of you! I know you will do wonderful in big boy kindergarten. Remember everything that I taught you!
Love,
Miss Holly