4.20.2017

Been busy.

I have to apologize to anyone who is trying to keep up with us. It has been a long while since I have posted on this blog. I admit I have gotten busy and forgotten to update, but I do have legitimate  excuses. I started back to school in January of 2015 and have taken 15 to 16 credit hours each spring and fall semesters and taken 6 to 9 hours each summer semester all while still trying to keep up with daily normal chores, plus working part-time at Kohls.  During Spring semesters, Xander plays Lacrosse and I am the teams amateur game photographer and he has travel games about every Saturday during March and April, plus practices 3 times a week. All of these activities have put a crimp on me keeping things up to date and I have to admit that since starting to school, I haven't been quilting.

NOW to bring you up to date on the real reason you visit this blog....


Xander has grown so much. He is now 5'3" (same as me). At 13 he is wearing a mens size 12 wide or 13 wide depending on the brand of shoe.

He is taking after his dad.

No comments: