My DQ Cookie & Cream cake. I really wanted a BR but they aren't in the state of Alabama, maybe next year?
7.05.2013
10th Birthday
So, my parents asked what I wanted to do for my birthday. I said take some friends to Barons game. Mom took off that Friday, and my friends came over around noon and that evening we all we to the Barons game. We ate at their new ball field. While we were eating before the game started, one of the employees was walking around looking for people to play in their games between innings. One of my friends and I were picked to play the 7th - the race, dress in Barons uniform and race back. My friend won but we had a blast. Then we went home to ice cream cake from DQ (I really wanted BR but they aren't in the state of Alabama). My friends and I were going to camp out but thundershowers were going to happen so instead we camped in the living room and played on my new Wii U I got for my birthday. I had a blast.
Labels:
Barons Game,
Birthday Party
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













No comments:
Post a Comment