2.22.2013
School Fund Raiser
We were selling coupon books for $20. We do this every Spring. I went to ask my neighbors if they wanted to buy one, Mom said to tell them that the books pay for themselves. You get 4 $5 off $30 purchase at Winn-Dixie and that you can use them at our Publix. That paid for the books and everything else you use in it free. I always use the Free order of Crazy bread from Little Caesars (no purchase necessary - am a little sad because 2 years ago it had 3 of those coupons and now they only put 1 in each book). Lots of buy 1 get one coupons. I (with Mom & Dad's help) sold more than I have ever sold. We sold 10 (of course Mom bought 2 of them). When you sell 5 you get to go to a school day skate party. I turned my book order in yesterday and as of the end of the day, my class had sold 15 books (10 from me, 5 from my friend and other 3 were from 2 other people).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment