Oh Man, Santa was good to me this year.
 |
| Santa's big gift to me |
 |
| I am having a blast |
 |
| Grammy & Poppy sent me Skylanders |
I am so happy I got Skylanders for my Wii, earbuds to listen to my ipad with and t-shirts.
 |
| Grammy & Poppy sent me headphones for my Drums |
I think Mom is more happy about the earphones for my Drums than me, it means she won't hear me play when she has a migraine! Thank you Grammy & Poppy for my earphones and Wii Game!!! I love them. I know really appreciates the headphones!
 |
| Santa sent Skylander earbuds! |
 |
| Mom & Dad gave me more Skylanders for the game Grammy & Poppy sent me. |
Yeah!!! I have more characters to play Skylanders with. Now I just have to talk them into more of them.
 |
| iTunes cards for everyone |
 |
| Santa loves OHIO State - gave me my shower curtain. |
 |
| Drum sticks !!! Yeah!!! |
Now here are the things I got Christmas Eve at Mamaw's & Papaw's.
 |
| Jenga |
 |
| Ninjago's |
 |
| Wii games |
Wii Games Yes!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to play them when I get home. Tons of Ninjago's Yes!!!!!!!!!! Jenga Yes!!! Couldn't wait to play - Thank you Matt & Jamie for playing Jenga with me Thank you Aunt Melissa, Uncle Jeff, Cousins Matt & Jamie. I love you all.
 |
| Nano bugs & habitat |
Thank you Mamaw & Papaw for all the hexabugs and the habitat set/tracks, checkers, backgammon, chess board. I am trying to get
mom to play me. She said I was a checkers shark though.
No comments:
Post a Comment