11.05.2011

Disney Dreaming

Dad said he wasn't sure who was more excited about going to Disney, me or Mom.  Mom & I have been looking at Disney resorts, rides and restaurants.  I have told her that I want to do Chef Mickey, 'Ohana Breakfast (with Lilo & Stitch), Mickey's Backyard BBQ, Teppan Edo, The Crystal Palace (with Pooh, Tigger, Eyeore & Piglet), Cape may Cafe (Goofy & Friends), Kouzzina by Cat Cora, Tusker House (Donald & Friends) are just a few of the places I want to.  I want to ride - Buzz Lightyear (mom always wins), Pirates of the Caribbean, Splash Mountain, Monster Inc.'s Laugh Floor, Stitch's Great Escape,  Tomorrowland Speedway, Tomorrowland Transit Authority PeopleMover,  Soarin', Figment, Maelstrom, Toy Story, Muppets, Kali River Rapids just to name a few of my favorites.  I also want to get pictures of Stitch every chance I get. And the pool at the resort we are looking to stay at looks Cool!!!  We aren't going until after school ends in May, but Mom & I keep going out and looking at stuff and talking about it.

No comments: