5.10.2011

Time to catch you up on the events in my life

Ok, Mom has slacked this past year.  I can't complain too much cause I did get 3 quilts out of her.  She has started her own blog that she makes dad write for her, for more on her check out http://craftingalong.wordpress.com/.  I, of course, am very helpful, I tell her to go quilt, I go shopping with her and pick out fabrics and patterns for her to make for me.  I have about 8 in her que just for me, plus any others I can steal and I am always on the lookout for more.  Daddy and I just bought her a new sewing machine, so we can both get more quilts. 

Now, on to more important stuff, the reason this blog exists, ME.  Starting with Fall of 2010 I, once again, played Soccer at the YMCA.  My report cards have been A/B Honor roll.  I started Cub Scouts this year.   I have had a GREAT time in Scouts this year and told mom that I want to be a Scout FOREVER.  I was a Wolf Cub this year.  I went camping with them every chance I could.  I volunteered Dad to be our Webmaster for the Pack and I volunteer him for anything and everything I can, including Sprin/Summer Activities for those in our Pack who are not into Sports.  I only volunteered Mom to be in charge of our Awards information.

I really wanted to go on our Packs camp out on the ALABAMA but chose to go and watch Daddy graduate from UAB with his MBA.  I have talked him in to going back to school come August for his PhD in computers.  I really like the fact that he gets report cards too.  I was tested and accepting in the GIFTED program at school and really can't wait until I start attending those classes on a weekly meeting.  Mom said I will also learn a String Instrument mostly a violin or something along those lines. 

My reading has greatly improved.  I have been able to read upwards of 98 words a minute lately and I hope to improve more.  I keep asking when I can get my own iPad so I can read more when we are away from home (at least that is the excuse I have giving Mom).

No comments: